For those who can’t frequently make it to Toronto for CPD sessions, it might interest you to know that we receive copies of the papers from all LSUC, Hamilton, and London programming.
Here are some highlights from the most recent CPD we’ve received; click on the titles to view the full table of contents. If you would like a copy of any of the following articles, feel free to drop by the library to have a look, or email us and we can scan and send it to you.
Practice Gems: Commercial Leasing Essentials 2015 (Sept. 21, 2015)
- Leases for metropolitan multi-use developments / Lisa A. Borosook
- Green leases and green buildings / Michael Brooks
Commercial Mortgage Transactions 2015 (Sept. 17, 2015)
- 10 typical clauses in landlord waiver : tripartite agreements / Brennan Carroll
- Tenant estoppel certificates : how and why they are useful to lenders / Syll Kushner
- How to structure personal and corporate guarantees in mortgage transactions : or how I learned to stop worrying and love the law of guarantees / Doug Bourassa
The Twelve-Minute Civil Litigator 2015 (Sept. 18, 2015)
- Duty of honesty in contractual performance / Bradley Berg, Mike Maodus
- 2015 : civil procedure cases of the year / Monique Jilesen
- Moore v. Getahun : practical questions about expert witness interactions / Paul Pape, Joanna Nairn
- The illusion of memory and its influence on the decisions jurors make / Robyn Wishart.
Practice Gems: Probate Essentials 2015 (Sept. 10, 2015)
- Applications for certificates of appointment : more tips and traps / John T. Clark
- Drafting errors : what to do when there appears to be a problem with the will(s) / Andrea M. Hill & Jordan Diacur
- Estate Administration Tax Act, 1998 : the new regulation / Jordan M. Atin
- Valuations and appraisals / Mary-Alice Thompson
- Illiquid estates and other solvency issues / Jenny Pho
Annotated Partnership Agreement 2015 (September 29, 2015)