Happy New Year! We can’t believe it’s 2020 already.
With the new year brings a new round of winners for the Clawbies, the Canadian Law Blog Awards! It’s evident from the blog roundups we do every month that we have a ton of extraordinarily talented bloggers, podcasters, videographers, and more in the Ottawa region, and we’re extremely happy to see that many of them were recognized for all their hard work in this year’s awards. We’re very happy our CCLA newsletter got a shoutout as well!
Congratulations to the following Ottawa-area winners!
- Fodden Award 2019 (Best Canadian Legal Commentary): Supreme Advocacy Newsletter, Eugene Meehan, Q.C
- Best Twitter Account: Orlando Da Silva (@orlando_lsm)
- Best Twitter Account: Erin Durant (@ErinDurant42)
- Best Law Library Resource: CALL for Innovation Podcast, Colin Lachance
- Hall of Fame: Labour Pains, Sean Bawden
- Hall of Fame: Condo Adviser, Rod Escayola
You can find a list of all winners and descriptions of their work at the Clawbies.ca. We look forward to seeing more Ottawa lawyers and legal professionals join the fray in 2020!