By Jennifer Walker
Here’s a roundup of some new titles we have received at the library. Next month, Katie and I will be attending the Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) conference in Windsor, Ontario, where we will be checking out a lot of the new titles from all of the major publishers. We’re sure to come back with a lengthy list of “Must Haves” for the library, so stay tuned!
- Ontario Municipal Legislation 2010 (Canada Law Book)
- The Mystery of Hearsay, by Gordon Cudmore (Carswell)
- The Condominium Act: A User’s Manual – 3rd Edition, Ontario 2010 (Carswell)
- Wrongful Dismissal Handbook, 5th Edition (Carswell)
For CLE titles, we have two new items in the library, both in the area of family law:
- Family Law – The Voice of the Child (LSUC)
- 19th Annual Institute of Family Law 2010 (CCLA)
As you’ll notice, the last item on that list is a CLE from our own association. Our Family Law conference was held last Friday, and in case you missed it or didn’t get a set of materials of your very own, we have the entire collection of papers presented here at the library.